Organizational and methodical department
The department of quality management of obstetric and gynecological care consists of the following units:
- organization and management;
- Evidence-based medicine;
- Patent science;
The main activities are:
- medical and social
- medical and demographic research in obstetrics and gynecology
- study of the influence of socio-biological and socio-hygienic
- factors on the state of reproductive health
- study of reproductive behavior of women of childbearing age
- medical and social aspects of abortion and their impact on reproductive function
- study of the health status of adolescent girls
- analysis of severe extragenital pathology and obstetric
- complications in pregnant women, parturient women and puerperas.
Organizational and methodological work of the department is carried out in the following areas:
1. Analysis of indicators of the state of health of the mother and newborn and the activities of medical and preventive institutions, the development of measures to improve them.
2. Measures to improve the protection of reproductive health.
3. Organization and holding of international conferences, congresses, symposia;
4. Advanced training of doctors and specialists.
5. Organization of Providing practical and consultative assistance to obstetric institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6. Introduction of scientific achievements in health care practice.
7. Organization of educational work among the population.
8. Organization of cooperation with International organizations (UNFPA, USAID, WHO) on reproductive health issues.
The study of the dynamics of health indicators served as the basis for forecasts and the development of regional approaches to the further development of maternity protection in the country, proposed mechanisms for managing reproductive health and developed scientifically sound technologies for its improvement. Multifactor analysis of reproductive health and reproductive behavior has made it possible to determine the role of socially significant diseases of women of childbearing age. The patterns of maternal reproductive losses, their regional features, frequency and structure in different age groups have been revealed, which made it possible to develop a scientifically justified system of measures.
The study of the needs of regions, international experience and recommendations on modern technologies in obstetrics and gynecology has identified 16 areas for conducting thematic cycles of improvement, master classes, in-service training in obstetrics-gynecology, anesthesiology-resuscitation, neonatology, medical genetics. On which more than 400 specialists annually improve their qualifications. In the center, international congresses, symposiums and scientific-practical conferences on actual problems of obstetrics, gynecology and perinatology are held annually.
Scientific developments and practical recommendations of employees are included in the directive documents of the Ministry of Health and national programs.
Annually, collections of scientific papers and articles on the exchange of experience of obstetricians and gynecologists of the Republic are published; A compendium on the analysis of maternal mortality, a directory of indicators of health of the female population. Manuals and textbooks have been published: Clinical lectures on obstetrics and gynecology; Practical guidance on topical issues of obstetrics; Guide to emergency care for perinatology; Pregnancy and extragenital diseases; Main clinical protocols and orders of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan for obstetrics and neonatology.
The library has more than 20 thousand specialized literature on obstetrics, gynecology and neonatology.