Laboratory of Extracorporeal Fertilization
In our center of in vitro fertilization you can:
Undergo a survey and establish the cause of infertility (male and female factor);
Pass the necessary tests for ongoing and subsequent conservative or surgical treatment;
Use methods of assisted reproductive technologies and conceive a child through fertilization outside the body
Observed throughout the period of pregnancy (pregnancy management, School for the preparation for childbirth).
AUXILIARY REPRODUCTIVE TECHNOLOGIES:
- In-vitro fertilization and transfer of embryos into the uterine cavity;
- Injection of the spermatozoon into the cytoplasm of the oocyte;
- Preimplantation diagnostics;
- Sperm donation;
- Donation of oocytes;
- Artificial insemination with the husband's sperm (donor);
- cryopreservation and storage of embryos;
- Cryopreservation and storage of sperm.