The main tasks of the women's consultation are:
· Delivery of high quality outpatient, consultative and diagnostic and preventive and curative, obstetric and gynecological care for women of all age groups, including teenage girls
· Dispensary observation of pregnant women before delivery
· Carrying out of therapeutic and preventive measures aimed at the prevention of complications of pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, gynecological diseases
· Preventive examinations of the female population
Contraception to prevent unplanned pregnancy
· Education at school for expectant mothers.
There are rooms for pregnant women, puerperas, gynecological patients, a manipulation room, a physiotherapy room where therapeutic procedures are carried out, and specialized reception rooms for women suffering from infertility, miscarriage, counseling on contraception, the pathology of the premenopausal and postmenopausal periods, Ultrasonic diagnosis, cardiotocography, hysteroscopy, colposcopy.