Documents for admission to the residency are accepted from July 10 to July 30 at the Admission Committee at 125 Dostyk Ave., from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm with a lunch break from 13.00 to 14.30.
Entrance examinations are held from 10 to 20 August. Admission to the Center is made until August 25.
Admission to the residence is regulated by the Standard Rules for Admission to Education in the Educational Organization, which implement professional training programs for postgraduate education. Approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 19, 2012 No. 109.
2. Citizens with higher medical education are admitted to the residence of the RSE for PHV “Scientific Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology”.
3 Admission of citizens to the residency for training on the state educational order is carried out by the admission committee on a competitive basis based on the results of the entrance examinations.
4. Persons entering the residency shall submit to the Center:
– an application addressed to the Director;
– a copy of the diploma of the end of the university with the application;
– document on the internship;
– a copy of the identity card;
– Notarized copy of the work book (for employed persons);
– medical certificate form 086-U (together with a card about the passage of fluorography);
– six photos 3 x 4;
– a list of scientific and scientific-methodical work, if available;
– a letter guaranteeing the conclusion of a contract and payment of tuition fees for persons arriving on a contractual basis;
– a copy of the military ticket;
– a copy of the registration certificate (for boys)
– a folder (paper), a postal envelope.
Together with copies of the documents specified in this clause, the original is provided for reconciliation. After verification, the originals are returned
5. Applicants to the residency take entrance examinations in the form of testing in one of the foreign languages in the amount of programs established for graduates of universities (developed by the National Center for State Standards of Education and Testing of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
6. The examination in a special discipline in the scope of higher education programs is conducted in oral / written form, according to the schedule of examinations.
7. Foreign citizens entering the residence pass the entrance examinations:
– in Kazakh or Russian language (language of instruction);
– in a special discipline in the language of instruction.
8. Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who have international certificates confirming the proficiency in a foreign language in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages are exempt from the entrance examination for a foreign language in the residency for the following exams: English: TestofEnglishas a ForeignLanguageInstitutional TestingProgramm (TOEFL ITP – not Less than 460 points), TestofEnglishas a ForeignLanguageInstitutionalTestingProgrammInternet-basedTest (TOEFL IBT, threshold score – at least 87), (TOEFL threshold score – not less than 560 points), InternationalEnglishLanguageTestsSystem (IELTS, threshold score – not less than 6.0) German: DeutscheSprachprufungfurdenHochschulzugang (DSH, Niveau C1 / C1 level), TestDaF-Prufung (Niveau C1 / C1 level); French: TestdeFraneseInternational ™ (TFI – not lower than B1 level in reading and listening sections), Diplomed’EtudesenLanguefrancaise (DELF, level B2), DiplomeApprofondideLanguefrancaise (DALF, C1 level), Testdeconnaissancedufrancais (TCF – at least 400 points).
9. Retake of exams is not allowed.
10. The Admissions Committee shall decide on each candidate on the basis of a competition based on the results of the entrance examinations. If the contest points are equal, the persons having the highest rating in the profile discipline, then the diploma with the “honors”, receive the pre-emption right at enrollment. Then scientific achievements are taken into account in the profile of the corresponding scientific specialty.
11. Admission to the residence is made by the order of the Director.