In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Education” dated July 27, 2007, as amended on July 10, 2012 and pursuant to the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Approval of the Action Plan for the Implementation of the Unified National Health System of the Republic of Kazakhstan” dated August 4, 2009 Year № 1174 Scientific Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology conducts cycles of retraining and cycles of professional development of professional education of health professionals focused on topical issues Health we are.
The training is carried out in accordance with the State standards of supplementary education of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved and enforced by the order of the Ministry of Health of the RK of November 26, 2009 No. 778 and Order No. 51 of January 26,
Further training – cycles of additional vocational education aimed at improving the knowledge and practical skills of health workers in order to meet the needs of citizens, society and the state.
Retraining of specialists is a separate type of additional professional education aimed at improving the knowledge of specialists for obtaining a new type of professional activity (specialty) or for obtaining additional qualifications in the chosen specialty (in-depth training).
RSE on PHV “Scientific Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology” in 2016 offers the following types of training:
1. Sixteen weeks of 864 hours of retraining cycles in the field of “Medical Genetics”.
2. 2/4 weeks of 108/216 hours of advanced training for obstetrician-gynecologists, anesthesiologists, resuscitators, ultrasound doctors.
Documents for enrollment in the cycles of retraining and promotion
1. Application from the place of work (in case of payment for the training by the listener – a statement of the student addressed to the Director of the Scientific Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology
2. Copy of diploma.
3. A copy of the identity card.
4. Graduate Certificate.
5. Copies of certificates of professional development (last).
6. Order from the place of work about the direction for study.
7. A copy of the individual number of the taxpayer.
8. The sanitary book.
9. Medical gown, surgical suit and removable leather shoes.
The calendar-thematic training plan for 2016 is available on the website of the Scientific Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology: www.ncaigp.kz
Address: postal code 050020, city of Almaty ул. Dostyk 125, the corner of Chaikin Street. Tel: 300 45 64, 300 45 65